Learn how you can pause an entire modifier or any specific item in the modifier.
1. Be on the Control Panel
2. Go to Menu tab
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to pause a modifier?
You can choose any menu item containing modifiers in any menu category. Here, for example, let's take a look at the BBQ Chicken Pizza menu item in the Pizza category of the Wednesday Special menu that we created in the article - 3. Adding a Menu Category and modified it the subsequent articles.
Take the following steps:
1. Go to Wednesday Special,
2. Go to Pizza,
3. Click on BBQ Chicken Pizza
Now, let's say you are out of BBQ Sauces, so you want to pause it for a while. Let's see how it's done.
1. Select Choice of BBQ Sauce modifier
2. Go to Pause/Resume drop-down button
3. Click on Pause modifier Choice of BBQ Sauce
4. Now, choose or customize the time period you want to keep it paused.
5. Hit the red Pause button
You can find the resume option in the Pause/Resume button too:
How to pause a modifier item?
Let's say you want to pause the Spicy BBQ item in the Choice of BBQ Sauce modifier. Let's see how it's done.
1. Click on Choice of BBQ Sauce modifier
2. Go to Pause/Resume button
3. Click on Pause modifier Choice of BBQ Sauce Items
Go to the Choice of BBQ Sauce's modifiers that appears on the right side of your computer screen.
4. Un-check the Spicy BBQ box, it will ask you to select or customize the time period you want to keep it paused for,
5. Set time,
6. Save it.
You can resume the item at the same place in the same Pause/Resume button.