A fully customized workflow can be designed for your restaurant or food business based on your requirements, however, the Standard workflow is the default workflow created to serve all the basic purposes of your business as well as customers.
Features of the Standard workflow
- The workflow supports all four service types – delivery, curbside, pickup, and dine-in.
- You can accept or reject the orders from the emails they receive, in the Customer Service app, and from the OrderZupp app.
- The order workflow supports the Billing 2.0 system.
- For the curbside order, the customer is notified via an email or SMS to click on the "Arrived" button to notify you that they have arrived at the curbside.
- Custom messages such as email or SMS templates are used to notify you as well as your customers. These text templates can be customized to match your brand identity, such as brand colors, fonts, layouts, and so on.
- The status of the order is updated in the Customer Service app.
- You can add additional time to the order after confirming the order and update the customer about the new time using SMS or email.
- An email is sent to the customer within 24 hours to review the order.